Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Organization!

Whew! I have decided to be more scheduled. It will be good for us both (smile). As I said in my last post, I used to write a blog called Crazy Peace. It was an inspirational blog and it was called Crazy Peace because that is what I call that peace that Father gives us and only He can give as it is like no other peace. Paul calls it peace that passes understanding...or something like that...so I gave it my own spin...Crazy Peace.

This blog will also continue as I write about my adventure...remember, I said part time this blog will be about MEMEMEME (grins). So what will be different? Well you will actually know when I will be posting. WOW!  I won't have to remind you on Facebook...although I will anyhow (smiles). I will likely put out little reminders on my Facebook even when I don't write just so you all know I am scheduled.

Ah, so what is the schedule you ask? Well, I was born on a Monday so Monday will be all about MEMEME and my adventure. Thursday will be the inspirational blog. This will help me too simply to be more routine. 

I look forward to meeting with you here on Mondays and Thursdays. Feel free to tell your friends about this blog and the schedule if you wish. As you may have noticed, I purposefully never use my name or any names for that matter. I don't tell where I live or much of anything that is truly personal. It is best that way. I could be anyone. I could be your neighbor...I could be that driver in front of you that is going too slow for your liking...I could be a lady you knew as a girl in school...I could be anyone. I AM a lady with metastatic breast cancer who will have it in me unless Father decides to take it out. I AM that lady who dances and sings with Jesus and who pours her heart out to Him. I AM that lady who wants to be guided and counseled by the Holy Spirit. I AM that lady whose life word is...Inspire. I AM that lady who cherishes my relationship with the Three! I AM that  lady who struggles through life as anyone does. BUT I AM that lady who rests in the hands of her Friend and Savior. My hope is to BE that lady that shows others who Jesus is in words, actions, and in a stillness.

So, look for me on Mondays and look for inspiration on Thursdays.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment