Thursday, December 5, 2019

~Life~

Sitting here sipping my Super Irish Breakfast tea with you...It's been a while since I have written an inspirational post...as I did in Crazy Peace.

Father has been teaching me so many things.I just looked back at my Crazy Peace blog. Wow! It has been a while since I posted there. So, it is honestly like starting fresh here. (smiles)

Where are you? I don't mean what location are you in...but where are you? Where is your mind...your heart...your soul?

Are you caught in the mental state of so many things spinning around in your mind that you have no rest? Oh but you need to be concerned about all of those things...you tell me. Do you? Concerns such as...a broken friendship...a relative who doesn't know Jesus...your job security...bills to pay...health issues...your marriage...your relative who needs care...your vehicle that needs repairs...those things can spin around in your mind so fast that you don't know which thing will stop and land and which will go on by. Remember the game Life? You spin that little "wheel" and it lands on a number. Your mind is like that. You spin all of the issues dancing around inside your mind and the little ticker sound occurs...the wheel slows down...and lands on a number finally...but there are so many more things to spin about in this game of Life. You have so many more moves to make before your final decision of Millionaire Acres or the Poor Farm...well that is in the game...in reality...you have so many more decisions to make before...well...before your last breath is taken.

So, what do you do with all that is going on in your life? One of two things...you can continue to let things whirl around in your heart, mind, and soul and honestly never get anywhere with anything worthy. Your issues will always be there. You will "land" on the next space in life and continue on but you will still be juggling everything on your own and not be able to truly have joy and peace. OR you can Trust the One who created your heart, mind, and soul. You can allow Him to "spin the wheel". As you trust Him and turn all of your concerns over to Him, you will feel a wonderful release of power...control. Yes! When you choose to keep issues roaming around and taking care of them yourself it is a control thing! 

With Jesus as the wheel spinner of your life, you can rest assured that He wants the best for you. He will guide you through. What must you do in order for this to happen? Literally say, "Jesus take the wheel"...the spinner wheel. That is His desire for you. Give up your heart, soul, and mind to Him telling Him that you Trust Him and you know He has your best in mind. 

Tell Jesus something like this...Jesus, it is so hard for me to let go of______(fill in the blank)...and I want   to know that everything will work out. I know that you know my past...you are in my present....and you see what is ahead. My head knows these things...please help my heart and soul to know these things. I want to completely trust You. I know that when I do I will have that Crazy Peace and I will be able to rest in You, knowing that everything will work out according to your plan. Jesus, it is so hard to let go of my issues. Please hold me in Your strong hands. I know that I can rest on your huge shoulders. Thank You for this! You are my Rock...my Strength...my Hope...my Joy...and my Peace. Thank you that you hold my heart, my soul, and my mind. I want to breathe You in...always. Jesus, please take control. Thank You!

Close your eyes. Inhale saying, "Jesus". Exhale. The name of Jesus is very powerful. Anytime you feel that life is getting out of sorts, breathe in Jesus saying His name. He is there. He gives hope and peace. 

Do not yield to fear, for I am always near.
    Never turn your gaze from me, for I am your faithful God.
    I will infuse you with my strength
    and help you in every situation.
    I will hold you firmly with my victorious right hand.’ -The Passion Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment