Tuesday, January 14, 2020

~ME Monday Update but it's Tuesday!

Well hello my friend...I didn't write last week as I was too tired and really not feeling very brainy...so I am writing today...a day late as yesterday I had an appointment and was tired and not too brainy.

My fingertips are still numbish as I try to type. The PA gave me a prescription that may help that. My left hand still doesn't work as it is supposed  to. I guess it is like having arthritis without the pain. It sort of gets stuck...the little hand bones. I used to be able to type speedily...not so anymore.

This is what I know...I had the CT scan last Wednesday. The chemo meds worked for my lungs as there was no growth there. My liver tumor grew and I grew another small tumor in my liver. That wasn't good news.

I will see my oncologist Wednesday the 22nd and go over some reports and decide what my next step in treatment is. Pray with me that we come up with a treatment that will halt any tumor growth...even stop it.

I know God is in control and in all human honesty, I wonder why He doesn't take this away.I do trust Him with my life. I  know I am not to say "why?" but "what"...what do you want me to learn in all of this...what do you want me to do for You? 

I told Father today during our Inspirational time that my life is not focused on the cancer. My life is focused on Him and living for Him...shining Him...wanting others to see Him in me. My life is Jesus! Living all out for Him!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment