Monday, January 20, 2020

~Monday Me Update~

Enjoying a glass of cold water as I talk to you...

My left hand still has motor skill issues and my fingertips have numbness. I tried  a med for my fingertips but it made me real tired and not very alert so I stopped taking it. I'd rather be awake with numbness...now if I could just get motor skills back.

My right hand has fingertip numbness but is fine with the motor skills. If I try to hold up 3 fingers on my left hand, the thumb and pinkie can touch but the 3 fingers get stuck trying to straighten up. I do little finger stretches during the day.

There are many things I could complain about but why? It doesn't do anyone any good.

I am alive! I can enjoy time with family and friends!
I can still blog! 

Wednesday I will see my oncologist and go over my CT scan  results and other information that came in regarding any biopsy results. We need to figure out my next course of treatments.

Sometimes I sit around thinking, "that tumor in my liver grew and I grew a new one. But the one in my lungs is about the same". I pray for no growth as I wonder what all is going on inside my body. God knows and sees all. I tell Father that I trust Him with my life!

Thank you for your prayers. Pray that fear will have no part in my life and  that healing will take place. Pray for no more spreading or growth of  this cancer. Better yet when  you pray for me, ask God what He wants you to pray for.

Thanks again for your prayers and encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment