Tuesday, January 28, 2020

~Monday Update Tuesday~

Cold water is gooood! I am sipping it as I talk with you...

My left hand still has issues. The numbness in my fingertips is improving. My right arm still has pain. I am alive!

The appointment with my oncologist went well last Wednesday. She confirmed the results of my CT scan...that there wasn't change in my lungs but that the tumor in my liver went from 3.9 cm to 5.5 cm and I grew a new one of 1 cm. She said that meant that the med I was on wasn't working.

I will be on a new med when all is worked out. It is very expensive and will have come from a specialty pharmacy. I will need to work with financing it too.
When I get on it, hopefully it will work. The drug is called Olaparib.

So I am waiting to get the new med started. I have moments of frustration...like my hand not moving well and the sore arm. I gripe to God about it but always end up thanking Him that I am alive! I also thank Him for any improvements. When my arm pains and my hand doesn't  function properly, I don't feel like doing anything and get frustrated.

I pray for a energetic brain and body. I get tired of a foggy sleepy brain. Sometimes when I talk to people it's all I can do to concentrate on the conversation. I don't really feel like I am there. I remember to smile and look the part though (grins).

That's about it for now...thanks for your prayers and encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment