Saturday, November 2, 2019

~Seven~

I decided to join a Christian poetry group on Facebook and Instagram. The administrator said to select a "me" and write a poem to her...me at any age and any point in my life...so this is what I jotted down today.

~Seven~
She will be healed in the heavenly way,
Know that your mom,  your queen
Will be rejoicing with Me.

She will leave you precious memories
She will leave you with the gift of faith in Me!

My precious daughter
You will need this gift always.

She will leave you with her smile,
She will leave you with her strength.

Her peace and joy will be part of you,
You don't know it now
But you will need her gifts throughout your life.

You will need her gifts as you experience breast cancer.
You will need her gifts as you journey through metastatic breast cancer.

Your godly mom showed you the way with Jesus.
She modeled life in the Holy Spirit.
With Jesus, mom lovingly showed how to praise and worship Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

She was a Warrior Princess
Showing you how to be one;
Memories to be lived out.


No comments:

Post a Comment